Notice of Birth
Application for a birth certificate for children born outside Zimbabwe can be done at the Embassy.
Please book an appointment.
- Completed B.D 3 Form
- Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of parents Birth Certificate
- Copy of Parents’ Zimbabwe National ID Card
- Copy of parents marriage certificate
- US$40.00 money order or cashiers check payable to Embassy of Zimbabwe
- Please note when mailing back the document please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope
- Both parents (if applicable) should be available at the Embassy.
NB: Prior to submission to the Embassy of Zimbabwe, any documents obtained outside Zimbabwe must be authenticated by the courts or countries or origin and sealed at the Home Offices of the respective countries.
N.B Please note that the forms obtained from the Embassy should be submitted to:
Central Registry for Births, Deaths Makombe Building
Private Bag 7734 Causeway
Submission of forms in Harare can be done through contacts in Zimbabwe.