The President of the Republic of Zimbabwe
His Excellency Cde. Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa
H.E. Tadeous Tafirenyika Chifamba
- Are you a Zimbabwean living in the USA seeking lucrative investment opportunities back home? Or you are an interested investor? Do you yearn to connect with […]
- Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between ZIDA and IMPI Inc. The Investments in Manufacturing Production and Infrastructure referred to as the IMPI project, is a […]
- The President addressed the 78th Ordinary Session of United Nations General Assembly His Excellency, President Mnangagwa addressed the 78th Ordinary Session of United Nations General Assembly […]
Welcome to the Website of the Embassy of the Republic of Zimbabwe in Washington DC, United States of America, which also covers Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico.
This website will serve as an important source of information on Zimbabwe and its people, politics, economy, history, and cultural heritage. It will equally be a useful platform for interacting with students, Zimbabweans living in the Americas Diaspora and potential business partners.
The website also offers access to a wide range of Consular Services to Zimbabwe’s citizens, and all are welcome to visit.
H.E. President E.D. Mnangangwa is urging all in the Diaspora to join hands in the development of Zimbabwe. The Embassy is therefore encouraging both our students and members of the Diaspora to register with the Embassy through the link on this website.
Lastly, this website has been designed to inter alia, promote investment, trade, and tourism opportunities in Zimbabwe. This is part of the Economic Diplomacy mandate which was tasked to all Zimbabwean Embassies.
We hope that you will find it fit for purpose and we would welcome your feedback on any section.
Book Consular Appointment
Facts About Zimbabwe
- The name Zimbabwe means Great House of Stone.
- Zimbabwe boasts of multisectoral investment opportunities. See more info.
- Zimbabwe has the 3rd Largest platinum deposits in the world.
- Zimbabwe is home to Victoria Falls – One of the Natural Wonders of the world. The noise of the Victoria Falls can be heard as far as 40 kilometers away.
- Zimbabwe currently has five UNESCO world heritage sites namely:
● Mana Pools
● Khami Ruins National Monument
● Great Zimbabwe Ruins
● Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls
● Matobo Hills
- Zimbabwe’s population is approximately 14.9 million.